Tuesday 24 September 2013

Peanut Butter Cheese Bagel w/ Spinach



It is a beautiful day and I made a beautiful bagel and I even was in the mood to do some more pictures than I usually would take on something I cooked or prepared. I'm not very interested in food photography. If I cook something the daylight has normally already gone, my kitchen is a mess and I'm not very ambitious to prepare a fancy looking table to shoot a fancy food pic. I'm way better in cooking than baking as it is easier to improvise and so I'm also better in taking pictures just on the spur of a moment. But maybe I will work on this a little bit.

Back to the bagel: I totally love the combination of peanut butter and cheese, the lingonberry sauce adds a sweet and tart-ish taste, the fresh spinach is also quite tart, fresh and crispy.

This bagel was so perfect.

Toast your bagel. Spread one side with peanut butter, the other with lingonberry sauce (or cranberry sauce, both are quite similar).


Add one slice of vegan cheese (I had this one, the classic version) and some leaves of fresh spinach. Put together and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.