Thursday 19 September 2013

Angry Young Women.

My friend Kptn. Fuchs introduced me to a zine called Only Death Is Fatal which is about female fronted punk in all its different shades. The zine comes with a tape and is published by a Montreal-based punk lady. So I've been stuck since one hour or so in front of my computer and listening to all the out-takes which didn't make it into the zine and I'm annoying Kptn Fuchs with ongoing messages like "oh my gosh, did you already listen to this song? Or to that?".

My favourite so far is:




I demand an electric tooth brush playing this song immedietaly when turned on.

Some other hits are by VERMILION, THE PETTICOATS and PINK, PLASTIC + PANTIES.

Now read the blog, check out the rest and order a zine from Megon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.