Monday 5 August 2013

Too tired to fall asleep.

Had a few days off. I didn't manage to fulfil everything I planned, but I did manage to be as lazy as possible. Pretty good closure before going back to work: Driving to a show on a Sunday night with pretty nice people. Sitting outside between ugly concrete walls on wobbly garden chairs mocking about the opening band and watching the sky full of stars above us. Then going back into a dark, sweaty basement to listen to the second band which play total summer music. Coming home very late, not being able to sleep. Being totally tired but exhilarated on Monday, sad to be back at work again but with happy summer music in my head. Sometimes it's stunning how cheerful I can be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.