Saturday 29 June 2013

Dear world, sometimes you are so ridiculous.


Not only no time, headache, a dirty kitchen and a broken car.
I've wanted to buy cigarettes today together with my groceries and was told to show my ID. Say what? I'm 33 years old.
She was really serious. Actually I didn't know how to react, my first impulse was: to laugh. But I couldn't so I was just staring at her, smirking, and asked: "Seriously? Why?". She wouldn't answer and said, she won't sell me cigarettes If I don't show my ID. Probably my question was a bit useless in the first place.

But I couldn't show my ID because I don't have it anymore. Some stupid asshole stole it along with my whole wallet, my cell phone and my Yashica T4. So I'm yashicaless right now. Of course I didn't tell her any of these things. I just paid my other stuff and walked away, 3 meters across the room to a small newspaper kiosk and bought the cigarettes over there.

However, although I'll be yashicaless for a while, there are good things. 
Some people showed wonderful support, as well as practically, emotionally and financially.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate this.

Dear world, sometimes you are really ridiculous. Fortunately there are people who are able to adjust this deficit sometimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.