Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pretty cakes.

Last sunday I put on a matinée show with DRAMAMINE and NOEM which both are on a small tour together right now. I think 5pm on a Sunday is quite the right time for a show but believe it or not, some people didn't come as they thought it was too early for them. So what.
Fabulous Felix, Hanni and me made some cakes for the show. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of Hanni's chocolate muffins and his lemon cake was already gone before any visitors showed up. Cakes, coffee and two good bands were an awesome combination and I demand more Sundays like that.

Pear-Hazelnut-Cake
Nougat-Cream-Cake
Cinnamon-Cherry-Cake-Pops
Donauwelle (Chocolate-Cherry-Vanilla-Cake)
Raspberry-Chocolate-Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.